This is were I got my background

TO DO Wish List

Cross Stitcher . . #233 . . 12/2010
10. Angel page 18
9. Reinder page 18
8. "Red Work" Bird with Holly page 26
7. "Red Work" Santa page 26
6. Smallest Owl page 74
5. Star page 54
4. Gingerbread Boy page 54
3. Dove with Heart page 54

Christmas Card Ornaments
I need to find this again
2. Hope
1. Faith



Followers

Monday, January 31, 2011

Projects, Projects, Projects

1st of all, i wish I had pix to show all of you what I am making, but none of them are finished . . . and all are going to be sent to people so I can't show them until they get them . . . they either read the blog in blog-land or on facebook.

But, since no one knows they are getting anything, at least I can tell you what I am working.

I started a baby sweater out of Aunt Lydia's #3 Double Strand in, I believe, Mexicali and Victory Red. I so like making baby sweaters and dresses out of this cotton thread. hey feel so nice when touched and their drape is better than yarn.

Next, I started a St. Patrick's small, it is about 1/2 way done. Next came a patriotic small which I finished then started a Christmas small which is close to be 1/2 done.

I cleaned out some of the patterns I had copied. I found a bunting I always wanted to try, so I started it On the 2nd row I had to totally change the pattern .  ..didn't like the way it was turning out. Then I got to the body and tried the body that was written out . . . didn't like that either. So, basically, I used the chain they suggested, and the rest, as they say, is history. Can't wait to see what it looks like when I am done.

Oh, I forgot 1 thing, Jessie, I made a couple of things to send to you today before I started the bunting. I found another pattern that I had always wanted to try, so you will be the recipient of it  . and a couple of other things that I think you will find useful this month .  . . hint, hint, and they have nothing to do with Ground Hog or President's Day :0}

Signed,
Now, back to my evening TV watching . . .can't wait to see what Kathy Bates is up to on Harry's Law.


No comments:

Where In The World

free counters