This is were I got my background

TO DO Wish List

Cross Stitcher . . #233 . . 12/2010
10. Angel page 18
9. Reinder page 18
8. "Red Work" Bird with Holly page 26
7. "Red Work" Santa page 26
6. Smallest Owl page 74
5. Star page 54
4. Gingerbread Boy page 54
3. Dove with Heart page 54

Christmas Card Ornaments
I need to find this again
2. Hope
1. Faith



Followers

Friday, January 28, 2011

1st Finished Smalls

For those of you who don't know, smalls are little ornaments. I have loved them for a long time but these are the 1st two I have designed and completed.



This is my 2nd design.
I just call it Heart 01 . . straight forward and to the point.













This was my 1st.
It has a front and a back . .
 I still need to attach a charm
to the back to finish the back
but I wanted to post the front ASAP.















Signed,
Yes, Just Something Else to Keep Me From Cleaning The House!

1 comment:

Cindy's Stitching said...

They are so pretty. The red,white, and blue heart is my favorite

Where In The World

free counters